Looking for the best February writing prompts and bulletin boards? The Best Candy is a GREAT opinion writing prompt and craft. Pair this fun candy writing with your Valentine’s Day lesson plans for the ultimate February writing experience.
What’s Inside the Best Candy February Writing Prompt & Template:
- Teaching Guide and Photo Examples
- Student Planning Page
- 3 Differentiated Student Drafting Pages
- 3 Differentiated Student Publishing Pages
- 8 Candy Crafts and Writing Templates (primary & intermediate)
- 2 Differentiated Rubrics
Please open the preview file to take a closer look.
The Best Candy Opinion Craft and February Writing Prompt: Timeline
Teach students to write engaging opinions including convincing reasons and compelling details with these fun lessons. This lesson can be taught in one day or stretched out throughout five days. This lesson includes two versions, perfect for all K-5 students.
Looking for other creative writing topics for the month of February?
- All About Groundhogs [informative]
- How to Catch a Loveasaurus [how to]
- If I Were President [narrative]
- The Best Candy [opinion]
- February Writing Bundle
OR ONE YEAR of Writing Activities and Bulletin Boards
Follow me on TpT and Instagram to get first access to my resources. Be sure to leave a review to get credits toward FREE future resources.