Need to spice up your Winter Writing Prompts? This Yeti Writing Template and Craft is PERFECT for your students! Spark interest during the cold winter months by having students get creative with this yeti writing prompt and craft.
What’s Inside the Yeti Writing Template and Craft
- Teaching Guide with Photo Examples of Yeti Craft
- Student Planning Template
- 3 Differentiated Student Drafting Templates
- 3 Differentiated Student Publishing Templates
- Yeti Craft Pages
- 2 Differentiated Writing Rubrics
Please open the preview file before purchasing.
Timeline for the Yeti Writing Template and Craft
Teach students to write engaging narratives with these fun lessons. This lesson can be taught in one day or stretched out throughout five days. This lesson includes two versions, perfect for all K-5 students.
Looking for other creative writing topics for the month of January?
- How to Catch a Yeti [how to]
- All About Penguins [informative]
- When I Met a Yeti [narrative]
- The Best Winter Games [opinion]
- January Bundle
OR Grab a YEAR of Prompts
Follow me on TpT and Instagram to get first access to my resources. Be sure to leave a review to get credits toward FREE future resources.