Looking to embed an Earth Day Craft into your Earth Day Activities? Get creativity flowing and pencils moving with these fun Earth Day Activities for writing. Take students through the writing process with these differentiated graphic organizers than have them top off their writing with a fun Earth Day craft that doubles as an adorable Earth Day bulletin board.
Earth Day Craft and Writing Activities Timeline:
Teach students to write informative pieces by using shared research with these fun lessons. This lesson can be taught in one day or stretched out throughout five days. This lesson includes two versions, perfect for all K-5 students. Hang your Earth Day bulletin board crafts up through all of April!
What’s Inside the Earth Day Activities for Informative Writing?
- Teaching Guide
- 2 Student Planning Pages
- 3 Differentiated Graphic Organizers
- Editing Checklist
- Multiple Publishing Pages (primary and intermediate)
- Earth Day Craft that doubles as an Earth Day Bulletin Board
- 2 Rubrics
Please open the preview file for a more in depth look inside.
Looking for other creative writing topics for the month of April?
- APRIL Writing Bundle [all four below]
- How to Grow a Flower [how to]
- About Earth Day [informative]
- My Day as a Bug [narrative]
- Mom is One in a Melon [opinion – editable to be about ANYONE, not just mom]
OR ONE YEAR of Writing Activities and Bulletin Boards
Follow me on TpT and Instagram to get first access to my resources. Be sure to leave a review to get credits toward FREE future resources.