Need to spice up your April or Spring Writing Prompts? This My Day as a Bug Writing Template and Craft is PERFECT for your students! Spark interest in your bug unit or learning about bugs by having students get creative with this fun Spring writing prompt and craft. This doubles as the perfect Spring bulletin board!
What’s Inside the My Day as a Bug Spring Writing Prompt and Bug Craft
- Teaching Guide with Photo Examples of Bug Crafts
- Student Planning Template
- 3 Differentiated Student Drafting Templates
- 3 Differentiated Student Publishing Templates
- Bug Craft Pages for Spring Bulletin Board
- 2 Differentiated Writing Rubrics
Please open the preview file before purchasing.
Timeline for the Spring Writing Prompt and My Day as a Bug Craft
Teach students to write engaging narratives including a problem and solution with these fun lessons. This lesson can be taught in one day or stretched out throughout five days. This lesson includes two versions, perfect for all K-5 students. Display this as your Spring Bulletin Board during the month of April!
Looking for other creative writing topics for the month of April?
- APRIL Writing Bundle [all four below]
- How to Grow a Flower [how to]
- About Earth Day [informative]
- My Day as a Bug [narrative]
- Mom is One in a Melon [opinion – editable to be about ANYONE, not just mom]
OR ONE YEAR of Writing Activities and Bulletin Boards
Follow me on TpT and Instagram to get first access to my resources. Be sure to leave a review to get credits toward FREE future resources.