Looking to add some fun writing activities to spice up your writing block? This My Day in Space FUN Writing activity and craft is PERFECT for your students! Spark interest in your space theme unit or learning about space by having students get creative with this fun writing activity and space craft. This doubles as the perfect space bulletin board!
What’s Inside the My Day in Space Writing Prompt and Space Craft
- Teaching Guide for Space Theme with Photo Examples of Space Crafts
- Student Planning Template
- 3 Differentiated Student Drafting Templates
- 3 Differentiated Student Publishing Templates
- Space Craft Pages for Space Bulletin Board
- 2 Differentiated Writing Rubrics
Please open the preview file before purchasing.
Timeline for the End of Year Fun Writing Activities and Space Craft
Teach students to write engaging narratives including a problem and solution with these fun lessons. This lesson can be taught in one day or stretched out throughout five days. This lesson includes two versions, perfect for all K-5 students. Display this as your space Bulletin Board during your space theme unit or to tack on at the end of year as part of your fun writing activities!
Looking for other fun writing activities for the month of May?
- MAY Writing Bundle [all four below]
- How to Build a Sandcastle [how to]
- Taco Bout My Dad/Someone Special [informative- editable to be about ANYONE, not just dad]
- My Trip to Space [narrative]
- The Best Part of Summer [opinion]
OR ONE YEAR of Writing Activities and Bulletin Boards
Follow me on TpT and Instagram to get first access to my resources. Be sure to leave a review to get credits toward FREE future resources.