Need some helpful geometry worksheets and anchor charts for your 2nd grade students? This 2 week unit is filled with printable and digital geometry worksheets, assessments and hands-on activities covering 2D shapes, 3D shapes, fractions (one half, one third and one fourth), dividing rectangles (to find area) and more.
What’s Included in the Geometry Worksheets Activity Pack:
- 10 Pages of Printable Worksheets (26 page digital workbook)
- Teaching Guide
- Anchor Charts
- Pre & Post Test
- 3 Homework Pages
- Answer Keys
The unit is planned for 12-14 days and includes many hands-on activities. This is intended for 2nd graders, but could also be applicable to 1st or 3rd graders as well.
Formats of Geometry Worksheets:
- Printable Black and White Worksheets
- Printable Color Worksheets
- Google Slides Workbook
- Easel Workbook
These Geometry Worksheets Cover the Following Standards:
- 2.GA.1: Recognize and draw shapes having specified attributes, such as a given number of angles or a given number of equal faces.1 Identify triangles, quadrilaterals, pentagons, hexagons, and cubes.
- 2.GA.2: Partition a rectangle into rows and columns of same-size squares and count to find the total number of them.
- 2.GA.3: Partition circles and rectangles into two, three, or four equal shares, describe the shares using the words halves, thirds, half of, a third of, etc., and describe the whole as two halves, three thirds, four fourths. Recognize that equal shares of identical wholes need not have the same shape.
Check Out My Other Second Grade Math Units:
– Place Value
– Addition and Subtraction to 1000
– Word Problems
– Data & Graphing
– BUNDLE All Nine Units!
Please ask all questions before purchasing. Enjoy!