Looking for the best March writing prompts and bulletin boards? The Best Book is a GREAT opinion writing prompt and craft. Pair this fun best book writing with your Read Across America Day or Battle of the Books Day lesson plans for the ultimate March writing experience. This also works any day of the year!
What’s Inside the Best Book March Writing Prompt & Template:
- Teaching Guide and Photo Examples
- Student Planning Page
- 3 Differentiated Student Drafting Pages
- 3 Differentiated Student Publishing Pages
- 8 Book Crafts and Writing Templates (primary & intermediate)
- 2 Differentiated Rubrics
Please open the preview file to take a closer look.
The Best Book Opinion Craft and March Writing Prompt: Timeline
Teach students to write engaging opinions including convincing reasons and compelling details with these fun lessons. This lesson can be taught in one day or stretched out throughout five days. This lesson includes two versions, perfect for all K-5 students.
Looking for other creative writing topics for the month of March?
- March Writing Bundle
- How to Catch a Leprechaun [how to]
- If I found a Pot of Gold [narrative]
- All About Chicks [informative]
- The Best Book [opinion]
OR ONE YEAR of Writing Activities and Bulletin Boards
Follow me on TpT and Instagram to get first access to my resources. Be sure to leave a review to get credits toward FREE future resources.