Need your students’ next favorite Spring writing prompt? Get students writing in no time with these How to Grow a Flower writing templates and flower craft. Transform it into a Spring bulletin board for the ultimate flower writing experience!
Students will brainstorm ideas as a class on how to grow a flower, then they will plan and write a how to piece that will be turned into an adorable flip book and flower craft. This flower craft is super simple and easy to recreate with your students.
What is the How to Grow a Flower Writing Template and Craft?
Teach students to write step by step directions with these engaging lessons. The How to Grow a Flower writing templates are designed to be taught over the course of one week, but can also be condensed into one day. Top the project off with a fun flower craft for your spring bulletin board. This lesson includes two differentiated writing templates, perfect for all K-5 students.
What’s Inside the How to Grow a Flower Writing Template and Craft?
- Teaching Tips
- Photo Examples
- Transition Word Anchor Chart (specific for how to writing)
- Student Brainstorming Template
- Student Drafting Graphic Organizer
- Student Publishing Templates (2 – primary and intermediate versions)
- Flower Craft Pieces (makes a great Spring bulletin board!)
Please open the preview file for a closer look.
Looking for other creative writing topics for the month of April?
- APRIL Writing Bundle [all four below]
- How to Grow a Flower [how to]
- About Earth Day [informative]
- My Day as a Bug [narrative]
- Mom is One in a Melon [opinion – editable to be about ANYONE, not just mom]
OR ONE YEAR of Writing Activities and Bulletin Boards
Follow me on TpT and Instagram to get first access to my resources. Be sure to leave a review to get credits toward FREE future resources.