Teaching addition and subtraction with regrouping has never been so easy! Students will practice 2 digit addition and subtraction, as well as 3 digit addition and subtraction both with and without regrouping. 27 or sequential worksheets will guide students in their journey of adding and subtracting to 1000.
All activities are common core aligned. This unit reviews:
- Two digit addition with and without regrouping (to 100)
- Two digit subtraction with and without regrouping (to 100)
- Three digit addition with and without regrouping (to 1000)
- Three digit subtraction with and without regrouping (to 1000)
- Using base ten to add
- Using the standard algorithm to add
- Adding 3 and 4 two digit numbers to 100
This resource includes:
- A 54 Page Digital Workbook/27 Two Sided Printable Worksheets
- A Teaching Guide
- Anchor Chart Ideas
- 2 Quizzes
- A Pre/Post Test
- 6 Homework Pages (Printable and Digital)
- An Answer Key
There are both horizontal and vertical problems for every PRINTABLE worksheet. The digital worksheets are all vertical problems.
The digital workbook is the SAME worksheets shown in the preview, provided in Google Slides. Applicable math manipulatives are included for units that require them. Students are show on the first few slides how to add their own text boxes. Any included homework, tests and quizzes are provided in the same formats.
Check Out My Other Second Grade Math Units:
– Place Value
– Addition and Subtraction to 1000
– Word Problems
– Data & Graphing
– BUNDLE All Nine Units!
Teaching about multi-digit addition and subtraction? Check out my other resources on that topic below, including a bundle on two and three digit addition and subtraction.
- Two Digit Addition and Subtraction Worksheets (with and without regrouping)
- Three Digit Addition and Subtraction Worksheets (with and without regrouping)
- Two & Three Digit Addition and Subtraction BUNDLE – 60 Worksheets
- Addition and Subtraction to 1000 Math Unit
- Addition and Subtraction to 1000 Math Centers
- Second Grade Math Center Bundle
If you enjoyed this product, please leave feedback below. Please ask all questions before purchasing.
To see what is happening in my classroom and my new resources in use, follow me on instagram @the.mountain.teacher or on Teachers Pay Teachers.
There are no reviews yet.