Need the perfect, ready-to-go repeated addition multiplication activities? Grab these repeated addition multiplication activities for 2nd or 3rd grade students, including: adding to multiply lesson plan, warm up, turn & talk, instructional video, anchor charts, learning target, and practice worksheet.
This includes ONE multiplication activity that is a part of a bigger Multiplication Math Unit Bundle!
Repeated Addition Multiplication Skills Covered:
- Students will look at a multiplication equation and use repeated addition to solve the equation
- Students will look at repeated addition equations and come up with a multiplication equation to match
- Printable (color & black and white)
- Google Slides
- TpT Easel
What’s Inside the Repeated Addition Multiplication Activities
- Lesson Plan
- Learning Target
- Anchor Chart
- Instructional Video (covers the anchor charts, warm up and turn and talk)
- Warm Up Activity
- Turn & Talk Activity
- Double Sided Worksheet
- Answer Key
- Link to Google Slides
How Long Will the Repeated Addition Multiplication Activities Take?
These multiplying by adding activities for multiplication are designed to fill one lesson period. They will take anywhere from 25-90 minutes.
What standards are covered in the Repeated Addition Multiplication Activities?
- 2.OA.C.4: Use addition to find the total number of objects arranged in rectangular arrays with up to 5 rows and up to 5 columns; write an equation to express the total as a sum of equal addends.
When to Use the Multiplication Activities:
- Math Block – Whole Group or Small Group
- Homeschool Environment
- Guest Teachers
- Substitute Teachers
- Student Teachers
- Special Education Environments
Need more multiplication lessons?
This lesson is part of a bigger unit – Multiplication Math Unit Bundle – which includes 15 days worth of lessons, assessments and more.
Get your plan time back and grab an entire year of math lessons!