Need to spice up your March or St. Patrick’s Day Writing Prompts? This My Day With a Leprechaun Writing Template and Craft is PERFECT for your students! Spark interest in St. Patrick’s Day and leprechauns by having students get creative with this fun St. Patrick’s Day writing prompt and craft. Turn it into the perfect St. Patrick’s Day bulletin board when you are done!
What’s Inside the My Day With a Leprechaun Writing Template and Craft
- Teaching Guide with Photo Examples of the Leprechaun Hat Craft
- St. Patrick’s Day Writing Prompt Page
- Student Planning Templates and Graphic Organizers
- 3 Differentiated Student Drafting Templates and Graphic Organizers
- 5 Differentiated Student Publishing Templates
- Leprechaun Hat Craft Pages (make a great St. Patrick’s Day Bulletin Board)
- 2 Differentiated Writing Rubrics
Please open the preview file before purchasing.
Timeline for the Leprechaun Writing Template and Craft
Teach students to write engaging narratives including a problem and solution with these fun lessons. This lesson can be taught in one day or stretched out throughout five days. This lesson includes two versions, perfect for all K-3 students. Turn this fun leprechaun hat craft into the perfect St. Patrick’s Day bulletin board.
Looking for other creative writing topics for the month of March?
- March Writing Bundle
- How to Catch a Leprechaun [how to]
- If I found a Pot of Gold [narrative]
- All About Chicks [informative]
- The Best Book [opinion]