Teach multiplication using repeated addition, arrays, equal groupings and word problems to your 2nd or 3rd graders with ease using these multiplication practice worksheets and assessments. This 4 week unit is filled with printable and digital multiplication practice worksheets, assessments and activities covering repeated addition, arrays, equal groupings, word problems and 4 challenge activities.
What’s Included With the Multiplication Practice Worksheets Pack:
- 17 Multiplication Practice Worksheets
- 2 Multiplication Tests (practice and post test)
- 1 Multiplication Quiz
- 3 Multiplication Homework Worksheets
- Teaching Guide
- Anchor Chart (multiplication with repeated addition, equal groups and arrays)
- Answer Keys
Multiplication Practice Worksheets Pack Formats:
- Multiplication Practice Worksheets – Printable in Black and White or Color
- Google Slides Workbook
- TpT Easel Activity
The Multiplication Practice Worksheets Cover the Following Standards:
- 2.OA.C.4: Use addition to find the total number of objects arranged in rectangular arrays with up to 5 rows and up to 5 columns; write an equation to express the total as a sum of equal addends.
- 2.OA.A.1: Use addition and subtraction within 100 to solve one- and two-step word problems involving situations of adding to, taking from, putting together, taking apart, and comparing, with unknowns in all positions, e.g., by using drawings and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
Check Out My Other Second Grade Math Units:
– Place Value
– Addition and Subtraction to 1000
– Word Problems
– Data & Graphing
– BUNDLE All Nine Units!
OR check out my Second Grade Let’s Do Math Curriculum, including DAILY warm ups, turn and talks, mini lessons, weekly quizzes, unit assessments, benchmark tests, daily worksheets and so much more.