Need to spice up your November or February Writing Prompts? This If I Were President Writing Template and Craft is PERFECT for your students! Spark interest in Presidents’ Day or election day by having students get creative with this president writing prompt and craft.
What’s Inside the Presidents’ Day Writing Template and Craft
- Teaching Guide with Photo Examples of President Craft
- Student Planning Template
- 3 Differentiated Student Drafting Templates
- 3 Differentiated Student Publishing Templates
- If I Were President Craft Pages
- 2 Differentiated Writing Rubrics
Please open the preview file before purchasing.
Timeline for the Presidents Day Writing Template and Craft
Teach students to write engaging narratives with these fun lessons. This lesson can be taught in one day or stretched out throughout five days. This lesson includes two versions, perfect for all K-5 students.
Looking for other creative writing topics for the month of February?
- All About Groundhogs [informative]
- How to Catch a Loveasaurus [how to]
- If I Were President [narrative]
- The Best Candy [opinion]
- February Writing Bundle
OR ONE YEAR of Writing Activities and Bulletin Boards
Follow me on TpT and Instagram to get first access to my resources. Be sure to leave a review to get credits toward FREE future resources.