Need the perfect, ready-to-go multiplication arrays activities? Grab these multiplication arrays activities for 2nd or 3rd grade students, including: making arrays to multiply lesson plan, warm up, turn & talk, instructional video, anchor charts, learning target, and practice worksheet.
This includes ONE multiplication activity that is a part of a bigger Multiplication Math Unit Bundle!
Multiplication Arrays Skills Covered:
- Students will look at arrays and come up with a multiplication equation to match
- Students will look at a multiplication equation and use arrays to solve the equation
- Printable (color & black and white)
- Google Slides
- TpT Easel
What’s Inside the Multiplication Arrays Activities
- Lesson Plan
- Learning Target
- Anchor Chart
- Instructional Video (covers the anchor charts, warm up and turn and talk)
- Warm Up Activity
- Turn & Talk Activity
- Double Sided Worksheet
- Answer Key
- Link to Google Slides
How Long Will the Multiplication Arrays Activities Take?
These multiplying arrays activities for multiplication are designed to fill one lesson period. They will take anywhere from 25-90 minutes.
What standards are covered in the Multiplication Activities?
- 2.OA.C.4: Use addition to find the total number of objects arranged in rectangular arrays with up to 5 rows and up to 5 columns; write an equation to express the total as a sum of equal addends.
When to Use the Multiplication Activities:
- Math Block – Whole Group or Small Group
- Homeschool Environment
- Guest Teachers
- Substitute Teachers
- Student Teachers
- Special Education Environments
Need more multiplication lessons?
This lesson is part of a bigger unit – Multiplication Math Unit Bundle – which includes 15 days worth of lessons, assessments and more.
Get your plan time back and grab an entire year of math lessons!