Looking for the BEST fractions centers for your 1st, 2nd or 3rd graders? Don’t sleep on these fractions centers and math activities! Students will practice wholes, halves, thirds, fourths, fifths, sixths and more using fun manipulatives such as geoboards and counting bears.
What’s Inside Fractions Centers for 2nd Grade:
- “Memory” Matching Fractions Game
- Identifying Fractions Center
- Creating Fractions Center
- Geoboard Fractions Activity
- Ways to Represent Fractions Activity
These 5 fun fractions math centers are PERFECT for 1st, 2nd or 3rd grade students.
Standards Covered in 2nd Grade Geometry Activities / Math Centers:
- CCSS.Math.Content.2.GA.3 – Partition circles and rectangles into two, three, or four equal shares, describe the shares using the words halves, thirds, half of, a third of, etc., and describe the whole as two halves, three thirds, four fourths. Recognize that equal shares of identical wholes need not have the same shape.
These 2nd Grade Math Centers and Fractions Activities Are PERFECT For:
- Small Groups
- Independent Work
- Earlier Finishers
- Unit Review
- Test Prep
- Spiral Reviewing
& so much more!
Teaching about geometry? Check out my product for a unit plan and more resources here: 2nd Grade Geometry Unit
If you like what you see, check out my second grade math center bundle as well: Second Grade Common Core Math Centers BUNDLE
Check out each set of centers separately below:
1. Place Value Centers
2. Two Digit Addition and Subtraction Centers
3. Measurement Centers
4. Geometry Centers
5. Fraction Centers
6. Money Centers
7. Multiplication/Array Centers
There are no reviews yet.