Need some helpful addition and subtraction word problems worksheets and anchor charts for your 1st, 2nd or 3rd grade students? This 3 week unit is filled with printable and digital addition and subtraction word problems worksheets, assessments and hands-on activities covering taking apart problems, adding to, taking from, putting together, comparing, and more.
What’s Included in the Addition and Subtraction Word Problems Worksheets:
- 13 Daily Word Problems Worksheets (Available in a Digital Workbook)
- Pre-Test & Post Test (Printable and Digital)
- 3 Week Teaching Guide
- 3 Days of Homework (Printable and Digital)
- Types of Word Problems Anchor Chart Idea
Formats of Addition and Subtraction Word Problems Worksheets:
- Printable Black and White Worksheets
- Printable Color Worksheets
- Google Slides Workbook
- Easel Workbook
These Adding and Subtracting Word Problem Worksheets Cover the Following Standards:
- 2.OA.A.1: Use addition and subtraction within 100 to solve one- and two- step word problems involving situations of adding to, taking from, putting together, taking apart and comparing, with unknowns in all positions, e.g., by using drawings and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
- 2.NBT.B.5: Fluently add and subtract within 100 using strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction.
- 2.NBT.B.7: Add and subtract within 1000, using concrete models or drawings and strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction; relate the strategy to a written method. Understand that in adding or subtracting three-digit numbers, one adds or subtracts hundreds and hundreds, tens and tens, ones and ones; and sometimes it is necessary to compose or decompose tens or hundreds.