Need the perfect, ready-to-go multiplying on a number line activities? Grab these number line multiplication activities for 2nd or 3rd grade students, including: multiplying on a number line lesson plan, warm up, turn & talk, instructional video, anchor charts, learning target, and practice worksheet.
This includes ONE multiplication activity that is a part of a bigger Multiplication Math Unit Bundle!
Number Line Multiplication Skills Covered:
- Students will look at a multiplication equation and use jumps on a number line to solve the equation
- Printable (color & black and white)
- Google Slides
- TpT Easel
What’s Inside the Number Line to Multiply Activities
- Lesson Plan
- Learning Target
- Anchor Chart
- Instructional Video (covers the anchor charts, warm up and turn and talk)
- Warm Up Activity
- Turn & Talk Activity
- Double Sided Worksheet
- Answer Key
- Link to Google Slides
How Long Will the Number Line Multiplication Activities Take?
These multiplying on a number line activities for multiplication are designed to fill one lesson period. They will take anywhere from 25-90 minutes.
What standards are covered in the Number Line Multiplication Activities?
- 2.OA.C.4: Use addition to find the total number of objects arranged in rectangular arrays with up to 5 rows and up to 5 columns; write an equation to express the total as a sum of equal addends.
When to Use the Multiplication Activities:
- Math Block – Whole Group or Small Group
- Homeschool Environment
- Guest Teachers
- Substitute Teachers
- Student Teachers
- Special Education Environments
Need more multiplication lessons?
This lesson is part of a bigger unit – Multiplication Math Unit Bundle – which includes 15 days worth of lessons, assessments and more.
Get your plan time back and grab an entire year of math lessons!