Spring or March Writing Prompts have never been so engaging. Get creativity flowing and pencils moving with these four fun opinion, narrative, informative and how to prompts including St. Patrick’s Day, Spring, Easter, Read Across America and other activities. Students will use their imaginations to come up with fun, common core aligned, March writing pieces.
These March Writing Prompts Include:
- How to Catch a Leprechaun [how to]
- If I found a Pot of Gold [narrative]
- All About Chicks [informative]
- The Best Book [opinion]
Upgrade to ONE FULL YEAR of Writing Activities and Bulletin Boards perfect for each season.
March Writing Prompts and Winter Bulletin Board Timeline:
Each lesson can be taught in one day or stretched out throughout five days. Each lesson includes two versions, perfect for all K-5 students. This means you can stretch this pack into 4 weeks or 4 days of March writing fun!
What’s Inside Each January Writing Prompt Pack:
- Teaching Tips (specific to each genre)
- Photo Examples
- Differentiated Student Planning Graphic Organizers
- Differentiated Student Drafting Graphic Organizers
- Differentiated Student Publishing Graphic Organizers (includes primary lines, dotted lines, and blank pages for sentence or paragraph writing)
- Craft Pages to transform to March Bulletin Boards
- 2 Differentiated Rubrics per Genre
Please open the preview file for a more in depth look.
Looking for creative writing topics for other months? Don’t sleep on the FULL YEAR of Writing Activities and Bulletin Boards
Follow me on TpT and Instagram to get first access to my resources. Be sure to leave a review to get credits toward FREE future resources.
There are no reviews yet.