January Writing Prompts have never been so engaging. Get creativity flowing and pencils moving with these four fun January Writing Prompts including: opinion, narrative, informative and how to prompts including penguins, yetis, winter activities, and more fun topics. Transform these fun winter writing prompts into the perfect Winter Bulletin Boards for the ultimate January.
January Writing Prompts Included:
- How to Catch a Yeti [how to]
- All About Penguins [informative]
- When I Met a Yeti [narrative]
- The Best Winter Games [opinion]
Upgrade to ONE FULL YEAR of Writing Activities and Bulletin Boards perfect for each season.
January Writing Prompts and Winter Bulletin Board Timeline:
Each lesson can be taught in one day or stretched out throughout five days. Each lesson includes two versions, perfect for all K-5 students. This means you can stretch this pack into 4 weeks or 4 days of January writing fun!
What’s Inside Each January Writing Prompt Pack:
- Teaching Tips (specific to each genre)
- Photo Examples
- Differentiated Student Planning Graphic Organizers
- Differentiated Student Drafting Graphic Organizers
- Differentiated Student Publishing Graphic Organizers (includes primary lines, dotted lines, and blank pages for sentence or paragraph writing)
- Craft Pages to transform to Winter Bulletin Boards
- 2 Differentiated Rubrics per Genre
Please open the preview file for a more in depth look.
Looking for creative writing topics for other months? Don’t sleep on the FULL YEAR of Writing Activities and Bulletin Boards
Follow me on TpT and Instagram to get first access to my resources. Be sure to leave a review to get credits toward FREE future resources.