Need to spice up your March or St. Patrick’s Day Writing Prompts? This If I Found a Pot of Gold St Patrick’s Day Writing Template and Craft is PERFECT for your students! Spark interest in St. Patrick’s Day or leprechauns by having students get creative with this fun St. Patrick’s Day writing prompt and craft.
What’s Inside the Pot of Gold / St. Patrick’s Day Writing Template and Craft
- Teaching Guide with Photo Examples of St. Patrick’s Day Craft
- Student Planning Template
- 3 Differentiated Student Drafting Templates
- 3 Differentiated Student Publishing Templates
- If I Found a Pot of Gold Craft Pages
- 2 Differentiated Writing Rubrics
Please open the preview file before purchasing.
Timeline for the St. Patrick’s Day Writing Template and Craft
Teach students to write engaging narratives including a problem and solution with these fun lessons. This lesson can be taught in one day or stretched out throughout five days. This lesson includes two versions, perfect for all K-5 students.
Looking for other creative writing topics for the month of March?
- March Writing Bundle
- How to Catch a Leprechaun [how to]
- If I found a Pot of Gold [narrative]
- All About Chicks [informative]
- The Best Book [opinion]
OR ONE YEAR of Writing Activities and Bulletin Boards
Follow me on TpT and Instagram to get first access to my resources. Be sure to leave a review to get credits toward FREE future resources.
There are no reviews yet.