Teach US money to your 2nd or 3rd graders with ease. This 3 week unit is filled with printable and digital worksheets, assessments and activities covering counting coins, money word problems, two-step problems and more.
Teaching Tips: This includes 15 days of money worksheets along with a guide to tell what to teach the students each day. There are also additional money worksheets for homework or extra practice, and benchmark quizzes that can be used for review, small groups or homework.
Please note: This is a very rigorous money unit including two-step word problems. While it is paced out as 15 days of worksheets, it usually takes about 3-4 weeks to fully complete this unit.
What’s Included With the Money Worksheets Pack:
- 11 Worksheets
- 3 Money Quizzes
- 2 Money Tests (practice and post test)
- 4 Money Homework Worksheets
- Teaching Guide
- 5 Anchor Charts (dollar, quarter, dime, nickel, penny)
- Answer Keys
Money Worksheets Pack Formats:
- Money Worksheets – Printable in Black and White or Color
- Google Slides Workbook
- TpT Easel Activity
The Money Worksheets Cover the Following Standards:
- 2.MD.C.8: Solve word problems involving dollar bills, quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies, using $ and ¢ symbols appropriately. Example: If you have 2 dimes and 3 pennies, how many cents do you have?
- 2.OA.A.1: Use addition and subtraction within 100 to solve one- and two-step word problems involving situations of adding to, taking from, putting together, taking apart, and comparing, with unknowns in all positions, e.g., by using drawings and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
Check Out My Other Second Grade Math Worksheet Packs:
- Place Value
- Addition and Subtraction to 1000
- Word Problems
- Data & Graphing
- BUNDLE All Nine Units!
OR check out my Second Grade Let’s Do Math Curriculum, including DAILY warm ups, turn and talks, mini lessons, weekly quizzes, unit assessments, benchmark tests, daily worksheets and so much more.
Enjoy! Don’t forget to leave feedback on all paid purchases for future credit toward free resources.