Teach bar graphs and picture graphs to your 2nd or 3rd graders with ease using these graphing worksheets and assessments. This 3 week unit is filled with printable and digital graphing worksheets, assessments and activities covering various types of word problems about different graphs.
Students will practice collecting data, graphing data on bar graphs and picture graphs and answering questions about the data using the graphs. Students will practice using graph keys on both picture graphs and bar graphs that are equal to 1, 2, and 5.
What’s Included With the Graphing Worksheets Pack:
- 13 Graphing Worksheets covering Bar Graphs and Picture Graphs
- 2 Graphing Tests (practice and post test)
- 3 Graphing Homework Worksheets
- Teaching Guide
- 4 Anchor Charts (dollar, quarter, dime, nickel, penny)
- Answer Keys
Graphing Worksheets Pack Formats:
- Graphing Worksheets – Printable in Black and White or Color
- Google Slides Workbook
- TpT Easel Activity
The Graphing Worksheets Cover the Following Standards:
- 2.MD.D.10: Draw a picture graph and a bar graph (with single-unit scale) to represent a data set with up to four categories. Solve simple put-together, take-apart and compare problems using information presented in a bar graph.
Check Out My Other Second Grade Math Worksheet Packs:
- Place Value
- Addition and Subtraction to 1000
- Word Problems
- Data & Graphing
- BUNDLE All Nine Units!
OR check out my Second Grade Let’s Do Math Curriculum, including DAILY warm ups, turn and talks, mini lessons, weekly quizzes, unit assessments, benchmark tests, daily worksheets and so much more.
You can also connect with me for first access to my resources, giveaways and FREEBIES via: Email | Website | Instagram | Facebook | Teachers Pay Teachers
Enjoy! Don’t forget to leave feedback on all paid purchases for future credit toward free resources.
There are no reviews yet.