Jump-start your year and get to know your kiddos during back to school time with this fun All About Me craft and writing prompt. Take students through the writing process with these differentiated graphic organizers then have them top off their writing with a fun popsicle craft that doubles as an adorable back to school bulletin board.
All About Me Writing Prompt, Popsicle Craft Back to School Bulletin Board Timeline:
Teach students to write informative pieces by completing an all about me with these fun lessons. This all about me writing prompt can be taught in one day or stretched out throughout five days. This back to school writing lesson includes two versions, perfect for all K-3 students.
All About Me Writing Prompt, Popsicle Craft Back to School Bulletin Board Includes:
- Teaching Guide
- 2 Student Planning Pages
- 3 Differentiated Graphic Organizers
- Editing Checklist
- 6 Differentiated Publishing Pages (primary and intermediate)
- Popsicle Craft Page for Back to School Bulletin Board
- 4 Rubrics (for kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade and 3rd grade)
Please open the preview file for a more in depth look inside.
Variations Included in the All About Me Popsicle Craft Templates:
There is a specific format that has students write answering specific questions, or a blank format for students to pick their own facts about themselves. The popsicle craft is easy to do and makes a great back to school bulletin board display.
This project was specifically designed to work with kindergarten, first, second grade or third grade.
Interested in other informative writing projects? Check these out below!
- Animal Habitat Research Report
- Pumpkins Informative Writing Project
- Bats Informative Writing Project
- Welcome to MY HOUSE Informative/Descriptive Writing Project
- All About Me Informative Writing Project
- Thanksgiving Descriptive Writing & Craft
- Simile Monster Descriptive Writing & Craft
Or get the year long writing bundle to review all genres here: 25 Year Long Writing Projects.