Need some quick and easy telling time to 5 minutes activities for 1st, 2nd or 3rd graders? Students will practice telling time to 5 minutes with these fun 2nd grade math centers. These basic telling time to 5 minutes activities can be played independently, with partners or in a small group.
What’s Inside Telling Time to 5 Minutes Activities for 2nd Grade Math Centers:
- Matching Clocks Telling Time to 5 Minutes
- Matching Clocks and WORDS Telling Time to 5 Minutes
- Matching Clocks and WORDS Telling Time to the Quarter Hour
- Telling Time to 5 Minutes Domino Activity
- Telling Time to 5 Minutes AM and PM Sorting Activity
These 5 fun math centers are PERFECT for 1st, 2nd or 3rd grade students.
Standards Covered in 2nd Grade Telling Time to 5 Minutes Math Centers:
These 2nd Grade Telling Time to 5 Minutes Activities Are PERFECT For:
- Small Groups
- Independent Work
- Earlier Finishers
- Unit Review
- Test Prep
- Spiral Reviewing
& so much more!
Teaching about telling time to 5 minutes? Check out my product for a unit plan and more resources here: 2nd Grade Telling Time to 5 Minutes Unit
If you like what you see, check out my second grade math center bundle as well: Second Grade Common Core Math Centers BUNDLE
Check out each set of centers separately below:
1. Place Value Centers
2. Two Digit Addition and Subtraction Centers
3. Measurement Centers
4. Geometry Centers
5. Fraction Centers
6. Money Centers
7. Multiplication/Array Centers
There are no reviews yet.