Want the BEST winter theme writing prompts that double as adorable winter crafts for bulletin boards? Write all about winter, your opinion on the best snow day, a narrative about being stuck in a snow globe and how to make hot chocolate with these winter theme writing templates. Students will use their imaginations to come up with fun opinion, narrative, informative and how to writing projects.
Winter Theme Writing Prompts, Snow Crafts, Activities & Graphic Organizers Included:
- All About Winter Writing Prompt and Penguin Craft with Winter Bulletin Board
- Stuck in a Snow Globe Craft and Winter Themed Writing Prompt
- The Snowy Day Craft & Opinion Writing Prompt with Graphic Organizers for Winter
- How To Make Hot Chocolate Writing Prompt and Winter Craft for Bulletin Board
Winter Theme Writing Prompts, Snow Crafts, Activities & Graphic Organizers Timeline:
Each lesson can be taught in one day or stretched out throughout five days. Each lesson includes two versions, perfect for all K-5 students. This means you can stretch this pack into 4 weeks or 4 days of winter themed writing fun learning all about winter, your opinion on the best snow day, a narrative about being stuck in a snow globe and how to make hot chocolate.
What’s Inside Each of the Winter Theme Writing Prompts, Snow Crafts, Activities & Graphic Organizers:
- Teaching Tips (specific to each genre)
- Photo Examples
- Differentiated Student Planning Graphic Organizers
- Differentiated Student Drafting Graphic Organizers
- Differentiated Student Publishing Graphic Organizers (includes primary lines, dotted lines, and blank pages for sentence or paragraph writing)
- Winter Theme Writing Prompt Craft Pages to transform Winter Bulletin Boards
- 4 Differentiated Rubrics per Genre
Please open the preview file for a more in depth look.