Need to spice up your Dental Health Month Writing Prompts? This Tooth Fairy Writing Template and Craft is PERFECT for your students! Spark interest during the Dental Health Month by having students get creative with this tooth fairy writing prompt and craft.
What’s Inside the Tooth Fairy Writing Template and Craft
- Teaching Guide with Photo Examples of Tooth Fairy Craft
- Student Planning Template
- 3 Differentiated Student Drafting Templates
- 3 Differentiated Student Publishing Templates
- Tooth Fairy Craft Pages (makes a great Dental Health Month Bulletin Board)
- 4 Differentiated Writing Rubrics
Please open the preview file before purchasing.
Timeline for the Tooth Fairy Writing Template and Craft
Teach students to write engaging narratives with these fun lessons. This lesson can be taught in one day or stretched out throughout five days. This lesson includes two versions, perfect for all K-3 students. Turn this tooth fairy craft into the perfect Dental Health Month bulletin board when you are done!
Interested in other narrative writing projects? Check these out below!
Or get the year long writing bundle to review all genres here: 25 Year Long Writing Projects.
Follow me on TpT and Instagram to get first access to my resources and to snag my freebie posted every Friday of 2018. Enjoy! 🙂