Ring in the new year with your kiddos by setting goals as new year’s resolutions using this cute hat craft. Promote growth mindset with your students by talking about appropriate SMART goals and ways to reach them during the New Year. Use the provided goal setting templates to have students write kid-friendly goals.
Suggested Use: Students will write what their New Year’s resolution is and how they plan to reach their goal on a cute, decorated party hat. There is a sheet for you to gather New Year’s resolution ideas as a class, as well as the two craft pages for their goals and bulletin board headers.
This makes a GREAT bulletin board for the winter months or to return to during the New Year, and comes with bulletin board letters that spell out “#GOALGETTERS”. These New Year’s Resolution goal craft hats are prepped from 2019 all the way until 2040.
What Is Inside the New Year’s Resolution Goal Setting Craft Pack:
- # Goal Getters Letters for Bulletin Board
- Smart Goals Anchor Chart
- Class Goal or Resolution Setting Brainstorming Page
- Student Goal or Resolution Setting Drafting Page (half sheets)
- Goal Setting Party Craft Page – New Year’s Crafts for 2023 through 2040 included
Are you looking for other Holiday Resources for your classroom?
- Gingerbread Math PBL
- Gingerbread Reading Unit
- Christmas Read Aloud Activities and Crafts
- Christmas Gift Tags
- Editable Christmas Thank You Cards
- Polar Express Writing Project
Enjoy! Don’t forget to leave feedback on all paid purchases for future credit toward free resources.