Need your students’ next favorite favorite food writing prompt? Get students writing in no time with this How to Make a Pizza writing prompt and craft. Transform it into a favorite food bulletin board for the ultimate how to make a pizza experience!
Students will brainstorm ideas as a class on steps to make a pizza, then they will plan and write a how to piece that will be turned into an adorable flip book. This how to make a pizza writing craft is super simple and easy to recreate with your students.
What is the How to Make a Pizza Writing Prompt and Craft?
Teach students to write step by step directions with these engaging lessons. The How to Make a Pizza writing templates are designed to be taught over the course of one week, but can also be condensed into one day. Top the project off with a fun favorite food craft. This lesson includes two differentiated writing templates, perfect for all K-5 students.
What’s Inside the How to Make a Pizza Writing Prompt and Craft?
- Teaching Tips
- Photo Examples
- Transition Word Anchor Chart (specific for how to writing)
- Student Brainstorming Template
- Student Drafting Graphic Organizer
- 3 Student Publishing Templates (emergent, primary & intermediate versions)
- How to Make a Pizza Craft Pieces (makes a great favorite food bulletin board!)
- 4 Differentiated Rubrics (kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade & 3rd grade)
Please open the preview file for a closer look.
This activity is a great accompaniment to the book, Lorenzo the Pizza Loving Lobster, though it is not necessary to use this resource. Please open the preview file before purchasing.
Looking for creative writing topics for Favorite Foods?
- The bundles will be posted shortly!
Follow me on TpT and Instagram to get first access to my resources. Be sure to leave a review to get credits toward FREE future resources.