Writing a how to is easy with this How To Make a Peacock Craft, with how to writing templates included. Teach students to write step by step directions with these engaging lessons and fun peacock craft. This lesson can be taught in one day or stretched out throughout five days.
What is the How to Make a Peacock Craft and How to Writing Template?
Students will create a 3D paper peacock craft following your simple directions. They will then will turn the directions around and write their own “how to make a peacock” set of steps for someone else to follow. This peacock craft is super simple and easy to recreate with your students, with minimal supplies needed. Please open the preview file before purchasing. This lesson includes two differentiated writing templates, perfect for all K-3 students.
What’s Inside the How to Make a Peacock Craft and How to Writing Template?
- Teaching Tips
- Step by Step Photo Examples of Peacock Craft
- Transition Word Anchor Chart (specific for how to writing)
- Student Brainstorming Template
- Student Drafting Graphic Organizer
- 5 Student Publishing Templates (emergent, primary & intermediate versions)
- How to Make a Peacock Craft Pieces (makes a great bulletin board!)
- 4 Differentiated Rubrics (kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade & 3rd grade)
Please open the preview file for a closer look.
Interested in other how to writing projects? Check these out below!
Or get the year long writing bundle to review all genres here: 25 Year Long Writing Projects.
Follow me on TpT and Instagram to get first access to my resources and to snag my freebie posted every Friday of 2018. Enjoy! 🙂