Want the BEST favorite foods writing prompts that double as adorable food crafts for bulletin boards? Write all about healthy eating, your opinion on the best flavor of ice cream, a narrative about the smart cookie, and how to make a pizza with these fun favorite foods writing templates. Students will use their imaginations to come up with fun opinion, narrative, informative and how to writing projects.
Favorite Food Writing Prompts, Food Crafts, Activities & Graphic Organizers Included:
- The Smart Cookie Writing Prompt and Cookie Craft for Food Themed Bulletin Board
- The Best Ice Cream Flavor Opinion Writing Prompt with Graphic Organizers
- Healthy Eating Writing Prompt and Eating Healthy Craft with Food Writing Prompt
- How To Make a Pizza Writing Prompt and Favorite Food Craft for Bulletin Board
Favorite Food Writing Prompts, Food Crafts, Activities & Graphic Organizers Timeline:
Each lesson can be taught in one day or stretched out throughout five days. Each lesson includes two versions, perfect for all K-5 students. This means you can stretch this pack into 4 weeks or 4 days of favorite foods writing fun learning all about healthy eating, your opinion on the best flavor of ice cream, a narrative about the smart cookie, and how to make a pizza.
What’s Inside Each of the Favorite Food Writing Prompts, Food Crafts, Activities & Graphic Organizers:
- Teaching Tips (specific to each genre)
- Photo Examples
- Differentiated Student Planning Graphic Organizers
- Differentiated Student Drafting Graphic Organizers
- Differentiated Student Publishing Graphic Organizers (includes primary lines, dotted lines, and blank pages for sentence or paragraph writing)
- Favorite Foods Writing Prompt Craft Pages to transform Food Bulletin Boards
- 4 Differentiated Rubrics per Genre
Please open the preview file for a more in depth look.