Want the BEST beach theme writing prompts that double as adorable ocean crafts for bulletin boards? Write all about sharks, your opinion on if visiting the beach vs the mountains is better, a narrative about being on a pirate ship and how to catch a shark with these beach theme writing templates. Students will use their imaginations to come up with fun opinion, narrative, informative and how to writing projects.
Beach Theme Writing Prompts, Ocean Crafts, Activities & Graphic Organizers Included:
- Beach vs. Mountains Opinion Writing Prompt with Crafts for Beach Theme
- All About Sharks Writing Prompt and Shark Craft with Ocean Animal Bulletin Board
- My Day on a Pirate Ship Pirate Craft and Ocean Themed Writing Prompt
- How To Catch a Shark Writing Prompt and Ocean Animals Craft for Bulletin Board
Beach Theme Writing Prompts, Ocean Crafts, Activities & Graphic Organizers Timeline:
Each lesson can be taught in one day or stretched out throughout five days. Each lesson includes two versions, perfect for all K-5 students. This means you can stretch this pack into 4 weeks or 4 days of beach themed writing fun learning all about sharks, your opinion on if visiting the beach vs the mountains is better, a narrative about being on a pirate ship and how to catch a shark.
What’s Inside Each of the Beach Theme Writing Prompts, Beach Crafts, Activities & Graphic Organizers:
- Teaching Tips (specific to each genre)
- Photo Examples
- Differentiated Student Planning Graphic Organizers
- Differentiated Student Drafting Graphic Organizers
- Differentiated Student Publishing Graphic Organizers (includes primary lines, dotted lines, and blank pages for sentence or paragraph writing)
- Beach Theme Writing Prompt and Ocean Craft Pages to transform Beach Bulletin Boards
- 4 Differentiated Rubrics per Genre
Please open the preview file for a more in depth look.