Looking to embed a farm animals craft with your informative writing unit? Get creativity flowing and pencils moving with this fun horses informative writing prompt so students can learn all about horses. Take students through the writing process with these differentiated graphic organizers then have them top off their writing with a fun horse craft that doubles as an adorable farm animals bulletin board.
Farm Animals Craft and Horse Writing Prompt Timeline:
Teach students to write informative pieces by collecting facts all about horses with these fun lessons. This lesson can be taught in one day or stretched out throughout five days. This lesson includes two versions, perfect for all K-5 students.
What’s Inside the Farm Animals Craft and Horses Informative Writing Prompt?
- Teaching Guide
- 2 Student Planning Pages
- 3 Differentiated Graphic Organizers
- Editing Checklist
- 6 Differentiated Publishing Pages (primary and intermediate)
- Horse Craft Page
- 4 Rubrics (for kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade and 3rd grade)
Please open the preview file for a more in depth look inside.
This fun horse craft doubles as an adorable farm animals bulletin board as well.
Are you looking for AMAZING writing prompts, crafts and bulletin boards for the entire year? Review every genre of writing with these fun bundles:
Grab 40 writing prompts for the entire year here or get individual themed bundles:
- 4 Fun Farm Writing Prompts and Farm Animal Crafts
- 4 Fun Fairy Tale Writing Prompts and Fairy Tale Crafts
- 4 Fun Dinosaur Writing Prompts and Dinosaur Crafts
- 4 Fun Outer Space Writing Prompts and Space Crafts
- 4 Fun Zoo Writing Prompts and Zoo Crafts
- 4 Fun Favorite Food Writing Prompts and Food Crafts
- 4 Fun Bugs Writing Prompts and Insects Crafts
- 4 Fun Beach Writing Prompts and Ocean Crafts
- 4 Fun Winter Writing Prompts and Winter Crafts
- 4 Fun Camping Writing Prompts and Camping Crafts